Thursday, September 25, 2008

My New Crankset: Silver Deore Hollowtech II [FC-M532]

Thinking that I am just riding for recreational purpose, I have decided to get the cheapest Deore crankset in the market. I was going after an ad on BBS (http://www.bicyclebuysell.com/) for a simple Deore octalink crankset. Just before setting up a deal with the seller, I asked CK Ng for an opinion. According to him, it is better to hunt for Deore Hollowtech II due to the weight and stiffness. Furthermore, it costs only 50bucks extra.

I almost got this Octalink thingy!:


One of my biking friends gave me a contact to buy the crankset due to no stock at Samy's shop. To my surprise, the buyer has four units of silver Silver Deore Hollowtech II sets. How lucky! I quickly set up an appointment and grab my very first Silver Deore Hollowtech II crankset.

How lucky to have this with old price!:


Anyway, I will only change full Deore drivetrain around Jan 2009 to celebrate the new year, hehe. Full satisfaction with my purchase today. :)

No comments:

Upcoming activity(ies)

Desc:
Date:
Time:
Venue:
Coordinates :
Trail: