Well, I hope this year 2010 will be a good year for all bloggers, forumers, bikers and surfers.
It was yesterday when I had mud fest with Hong & Peter Wong at Kiara. We did a slippery and muddy epic loop. Trail was good and we met some aboriginals along the way and we greeted them. The entire journey took us about 2 hours and then we exited to the Hartamas Highway and head to the carpark. The mud fest was terrible and I had tough time washing my bike after the ride. Here's how I usually do it...
Prepare the stuffs:-
- Degreaser (I use Arrow Biodegradable Degreaser)
- Bike Hand Drive-Train Brush
- IceToolz Chain Scrubber
1) Get the degreaser and chain scrubber ready.
2) Use some degreaser and drive-train brush and brush the cassette and chain rings repeatedly.
3) Fill up 1/5th of the container max capacity with degreaser and 4/5th with water.
4) Slide the chain into the scrubber and cover it tightly. Turn the pedal anti-clock wise slowly for about 30-40 strokes for best results.
5) Rinse the drive-train with plenty of water.
6) Once done, you can notice that they are shining.