Thursday, February 11, 2010

Toy @ Office

Last few weeks back, I discovered a toy on top of the cabinet near my cubicle. It belongs to my friend, a printing subcontractor a.k.a the Xerox guy.


It took him a while to transform the truck into a robot just like Transformers cartoon in the nineties. According to this bloke (the owner), the toy is more for showcase than to be used as normal toy for kids.


The black coloured lorry/robot which is also known as Optimus Prime is the limited edition model and I guess that bloke could be paying a lot for these toys as he has already collected a few.

This hobby could be interesting for some, but not for me because, you will never know when you will stop collecting. :P

3 comments:

CB said...

I think this hobby is kinda expensive in Malaysia. My guess is that limited edition Optimus cost at least RM150++.

SinC® said...

It's actually more expensive than your guess. That blackie prime is very close to RM400... at least. :P

CB said...

*gasp*... :o the same price as my Moto phone.

Upcoming activity(ies)

Desc:
Date:
Time:
Venue:
Coordinates :
Trail: