Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Hi and Hello... Happy New Year to all!

Well, I hope this year 2010 will be a good year for all bloggers, forumers, bikers and surfers.

It was yesterday when I had mud fest with Hong & Peter Wong at Kiara. We did a slippery and muddy epic loop. Trail was good and we met some aboriginals along the way and we greeted them. The entire journey took us about 2 hours and then we exited to the Hartamas Highway and head to the carpark. The mud fest was terrible and I had tough time washing my bike after the ride. Here's how I usually do it...

Prepare the stuffs:-
- Water
- Degreaser (I use Arrow Biodegradable Degreaser)
- Bike Hand Drive-Train Brush
- IceToolz Chain Scrubber

1) Get the degreaser and chain scrubber ready.


2) Use some degreaser and drive-train brush and brush the cassette and chain rings repeatedly.


3) Fill up 1/5th of the container max capacity with degreaser and 4/5th with water.


4) Slide the chain into the scrubber and cover it tightly. Turn the pedal anti-clock wise slowly for about 30-40 strokes for best results.


5) Rinse the drive-train with plenty of water.


6) Once done, you can notice that they are shining.


*Note*: Special  thanks to my mate for helping me to get the IceToolz Chain Scrubber from Taiwan :)

No comments:

Upcoming activity(ies)

Desc:
Date:
Time:
Venue:
Coordinates :
Trail: