Saturday, July 25, 2009

Putrajaya Challenge Park : Bike Park Completed

Today's ride was an interesting one. Kelvin, AL and myself rode a bit later than Alan and Gerard because AL has to pick Kelvin up first. I saw Alan and Gerard wondering around with their bike at the bike part building area. I didn't honk them as I was already nearby the parking lot by 1 u-turn.

Right after parking my car, I quickly assembled my bike and went over to meet the guys. Unfortunately, they already left the building area. Without wasting much time, I went on climbing to the first hut for a warm up. I noticed that the is a four-cross (4X) track on my right side. It has been completed! I took some photos while waiting for Kelvin and AL.



Few minutes later, I saw AL's RUSH and I rode on the 4X section down to meet them. It was so scarry for me riding the higher ramps! The whole bike went down fast and then it has to climb up again through the curved, steep ramp making the bike floats in the air.



Trying the ramps yourself and watching those professional bikers @ X-games are totally 2 different things! They can fly-up in the air for few meters (example: Cameron Zink) while you... almost peed even your bike leaves the ground just by few inches. :P



Once all done with the bike setup, Kelvin, AL and I went up to the mountain bike trail where we met Alan and Gerard resting after completing some sections. Another good part about the mountain bike trail is that all the sections are labelled with numbers (in sequence). One can choose to ride full trail length or just few sections only.



AL and I were panting heavily each time we completed a section. I felt so useless. I should ride more often to train myself. As usual, Kelvin will complete his favourite 6 sections without any problem. Now I know that PCP is his playground.

No comments:

Upcoming activity(ies)

Desc:
Date:
Time:
Venue:
Coordinates :
Trail: