Thursday, January 1, 2009

Updated Specs 2009... Final, No more upgrades

I woke up in the morning of 1st January 2009 today and told myself to stop spending cash on my bike once my wife's bike has been fully developed using mixture of current(from my Fuji) and new components. This is actually one of my 2009 New Year's resolutions since recession is already kicking in.

I had to upgrade the Tahoe in order to donate the dismantled components to the GTS M5. Now I am delighted to announce that both bikes are equipped with 27-speed transmission system.

The last upgrade was the WTB Raijin 2.1 tires and below is the updated specification of my very humble (el cheapo) XC bike...

Da bike...


Da Specs:
Frame: Fuji Tahoe SL 2007 size 17
Fork: SR SUNTOUR SF7-XCR RL T80
Rear Shock: NIL
Wheelset: Sun Ringle SOS Wheelset
Tires: WTB Raijin 2.1
Pedals: Tioga Platform with studs
Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M532
Chain: Shimano Deore LX
Rear Cogs: Shimano Deore
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Shifters: Shimano Deore
Handlebars: Kalloy from T-bolt
Stem: FSA XC 170 90mm 6Degrees
Headset: Cane Creek
Brakeset: Avid BB7
Brakelevers: Avid Speed Dial 7
Saddle: Velo
Seat Post: RaceFace Prodigy
Weight: 13.075 kg (using ToPeak)

This post will remind me not to upgrade unnecessarily unless those components are worn out due to wear and tear or broken... Ouch! :)

1 comment:

Zenghoong said...

Why is there a slipper at the back of your rear tire??? WAHAHAHHAHA

Upcoming activity(ies)

Desc:
Date:
Time:
Venue:
Coordinates :
Trail: